Wednesday, July 3, 2013

starting over



um, hi.

i'm not even sure what to say. what do you say when you start a blog over? i don't really know.

it has really been a long time and so much has happened and i've changed in so many ways. but i missed the little place on the web i'd created as my "home". when a friend asked me what i enjoyed doing and what i could do "for me" a little voice in the back of my head whispered, "blogging." i loved the creative (and sometimes not so creative) outlet and mostly the community of people i had met and interacted with that had become friends.

so here i am. starting over. i think it took me so long to come back because i was scared about explaining why i left. but that's not for today.

today i'm just here to say hi.

and ps, i love july. have a wonderful (and safe!) 4th of july weekend!

now i just need to work on getting this place looking decent.


No comments:

Post a Comment