Sunday, July 14, 2013

a spark





after this post i panicked a little. that was a lot of personal "stuff" to share and even though your comments were kind and generous there was no going back. there was no taking back what i wrote and when that sunk in i felt overwhelmed.

elizabeth sent me this beautiful quote:

There is in every woman's heart a spark of heavenly fire which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.

i love this photo by henri cartier bresson. there's not a lot of beauty around her but that little girl's spark is shining bright.

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote. I think I need to add it to my journal....
    I don't think I could ever get tired of Bresson's photos either.
    <3

    ReplyDelete